Personal Information Protection Policy
1. Basic Concept
2. Handling of Personal Information
3. Scope of information to be collected
(1) When a reply is required to an inquiry made to IPPUDO concerning our menu or services.
(2) When conducting a survey for product development, carrying out sales promotion activities such as the presentation of prizes or premium member registration, or for the implementation of e-mail transmission services.
(3) When receiving various inquiries by email using the email address “@ ippudo.co.jp” or “@ chikaranomoto.com”. (The sender’s e-mail address will be displayed to the recipient.)
4. Purpose of Using the Personal Information
(1) When providing appropriate information on receiving an inquiry from a customer.
(2) When sending new menu information, new store information, special campaign information or other information limited to email registered members or premium members.
5. Management of Personal Information
The personal information provided by our customers will not be disclosed to a third party except in the following cases.
(1) The customer has given express consent.
(2) When outsourcing the handling of personal information to a business consignment company, which has entered into a confidentiality agreement on personal information, within the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use clearly stated to our customers.
(3) Use as statistical data, when the information has been processed so that individuals cannot be identified (e.g., when publishing information on use of the website according to age group).
(4) When it is necessary to respond to a request such as a request from a public agency (police, courts etc.).
6. Protection of Personal Information on External Linked Websites
7. Contact for Inquiries